Join us at Old Donation Episcopal Church in Virginia Beach for their 81st Annual Oyster Roast & Fall Festival! For more information and to purchase Oyster Tasting Tickets: call 757-497-0563 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lunch served from 11 AM – 2 PM includes: Roasted and Raw Oysters, ODEC Award-winning Barbecue, and Brunswick Stew
- Chuck Macin of Uncle Chuck’s Seafood will conduct an Eastern Shore Oyster Tasting paired with Chardonnay from Chatham Vineyards and Foggy Ridge Cider. Three seatings for 40 at 10:30 AM, 12 and 1:30 PM. $40 per person includes: 13 oysters, wine and cider, a commemorative glass and an oyster ornament.
- Silent Auction of themed baskets and excursions on the ODEC bus including a wine tasting and lunch for 12 at Chatham Vineyards.
- Holiday Baked Goods and a variety of preserved products including ODEC pickles, watermelon rind, dilly beans and corn relish.
- Activities for Children including: Face Painting, Games, Photos with Santa
- White Elephant Sale
- Used Book Sale
- Historic interpreters conduct tours of the historic church
Proceeds Support: Community Outreach Ministry
Transportation from Westminister Canterbury: Call for pick-up times for the Old Do Bus
About Old Donation Episcopal Church: Old Donation Church has a rich, long history, beginning in the Colonial period with prayers held in Adam Thorowgood’s parlor before 1637, with some histories reporting this occurring as early as 1635. Old Donation is Virginia Beach’s first church, being formally organized as the Lynnhaven Parish Church (Anglican – Church of England). The church building is on the National Register of Historic Places and the congregation has over 900 members representing individuals and experiences from all over the globe involved in a multitude of programs for people of all ages. Old Donation Episcopal Day School, winner of the Lynnhaven Now School Pearl Award, accepts children ages 2-4 for preschool and also Kindergarten.